Sunday, July 31, 2011

Apam Mekar... ,my first try n error...

.

I got plenty of time today so I went for shopping. I had Apam Mekar in my mind so I bought the ingredients. But I forgot the Ice Cream soda...! Luckyly my son was willing to walk to grocery store nearby.



I got the recipe from Kak Yah... . So, here it is...




In the making...



The final product... colourful




She once said that if the Apam Mekar is made right, it should crack into 4 beautiful 'petals'... just like flower. So, I guess I made it right !







.

3 comments:

Chik Att said...

cantik .....

jenanese said...

im not sure if this is a puasa syndrome, but it looks delicious..nice!!

Melati Putih said...

Chik Att,

Terima kasih. Cubalah...


jenanese,

The taste also nice.

Add Space for Rent

Powered by BannerFans.com