Monday, June 27, 2011

Dusk at Lumut, Perak

.



I went for my nephew's wedding on last Saturday near to Titi Gantung and I spent the night at a small hotel in Lumut, Perak. This time, I brought my new Nikon. I was excited to snap some pictures but I only knew the auto mode. I'd like to keep some pictures of Lumut at dusk but I don't know how (manual mode). Then, an old man approached me and asked me to snap the setting sun. I looked at him holding a larger and more expensive camera. Hmmm... ok.



He showed me some techniques... and here they are:






 









Tranquility....









.

4 comments:

Chik Att said...

cantik ... smoothhh je... ni kalau layan jiwa .... lentok ni...

Melati Putih said...

Chik Att,
...tapi takut juga senja-senja duduk tepi laut, takut ada yang mengikut...

Anonymous said...

hello there, thanks for the follow. It's nice of you:)

Melati Putih said...

nELitA,
Thanks for coming too... enjoy...

Add Space for Rent

Powered by BannerFans.com